Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 Plans

So...

As a graduating student this year and a future bum professional, i have to make plans for myself. Nasa isip ko na siya, but i have to put it into draft, then next year if I'm still blogging, I'll do a reality check kung nagawa ko ba ang pinagsasabi ko dito.

Here's the list:

- Be a graduate ng BS Nursing.
- Makapasa ng boards, take the oath, and be a licensed nurse
- Makapagtrain sa following hospitals at sana SANA TALAGA dun ako magtrabaho*
List according to the most preferred job environment
  • Manila Children's Hospital
  • Veteran's Hospital
  • Lung Center of the Philippines
- Makapagtake ng Special Education course (part-time)*
- Matutong magdrive (sana with my own car)
- Makapagipon ng 50,000

Nakakaexcite na nakakakaba. Parang ang hirap kasing i-imagine na magagawa ko yang mga yan, lalong lalo na those in the list marked with "*".

But whatever it takes! I have to endure my upcoming mature life.

BRING IT ON 2011!